Snapshots From The Christmas Tree Farm.

Monday, December 8, 2014


I told you I would do it Sunday, come hell or high water... and we did.
I just talked about my serious lack of Holiday spirit here if you want to read it.
The Christmas tree was found, cut down, purchased and put up... and I have the pictures to prove it.
First a few pictures with my big girl camera because I have been so bad about getting it out and using it but Sunday I got
a few before I started having trouble with it. Boooo.
It was cold and windy so we found our tree pretty quickly and then headed into the barn for hot chocolate and popcorn.




And a few iPhone photos, of course.
I love this one of Charlotte sizing up a tree and the one of the two of them together.
It was a really dreary day... gray skies and cold. 
No snow this year though which hasn't been the case for the last few years anyway.




The tree is decorated, the Christmas music is playing, I am starting to feel it a little bit more.
A little bit, I said.
Bing Crosby might just end up doing it for me.
Also-- this view with the lights and the smell of a freshly cut Christmas tree doesn't hurt, either.
Sigh.


////////////








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.