My Dream Shop...

Monday, February 16, 2015


Last weekend in St. Louis I walked into my dream shop, Flowers & Weeds.
I say dream shop, but I really didn't have the dream until right when I walked in the door maybe... 
I don't have a green thumb and pretty much know absolutely nothing about flowers or plants.
Like at all.
BUT... it's a dream, and in my dream I was born with a green thumb and never met a flower
 I didn't know every little thing about.
In my dream I also imagine that I couldn't help but be happy working in this little space using my imagination + creating and sending customers off with something that makes them happy every single day.


The shop is like a life-sized terrarium , full of light and flowers and plants, click here to see
 a whole shot of the place. SWOON.
After we were there I found them on Instagram and saw some beautiful bouquets of flowers, too.
There were succulents and handmade pottery, air-plants and all the fixings for making your 
very own terrariums. I wanted one of everything there. 




If you are ever in the area you have to visit this place, right now they are located on 
Cherokee Street but we heard that they are moving to a different location soon.
I can't wait to visit next time I am there. 

Happy Monday! 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for Tuesday morning coffee.

/////////////






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.