It's Monday. Happy  Bench Monday!  And yeah, it's really a chair, but they count too.
So I found out this morning that my alarm actually WORKS! It really does, it works. I was up early, took a walk and ran to the grocery store before 7:00 a.m. Imagine that!
Well, it's a start anyway.
Other highlights of my day included:
making homemade blueberry and chocolate chip muffins
having an old work friend over for lunch and to hang out with me and the kids
lots of cleaning, laundry and organizing
finding Charlotte's lost doctor kit, she was thrilled!
an evening walk with the kids and the dogs after supper, it was dark so they got to carry flashlights and loved that.
That was my Monday.
Busy week ahead with something going on every day!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.