Refreshed.

Monday, November 9, 2009

 Ahhhh...there is nothing like getting away for just a couple days with absolutely no responsibilities and nothing you have to do. Pure bliss. So, yes, we did get away for the weekend and it was wonderful.  The weather was perfect and  there was lots of shopping, walking, sitting leisurely in coffee shops and outdoor restaurants, meeting some really interesting people, sampling wine from one of the local wineries, lots of history, cool architecture and beautiful scenery. Oh yeah and I can't forget to mention our super fancy suite and the free cocktails during Happy Hour at our hotel, that was like the icing on the cake to a perfect day! Now I feel refreshed, re-charged and ready to take on the week. I was so happy to get back home and see Eric and the kids but oh, SO grateful for my little get-away!



 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.