So Excited!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The kids (especially Wyatt) are getting so excited for Christmas and all the festivities it entails...and we still have 10 days to go! Tomorrow is the last day of preschool for a few weeks and after that it seems like it's just all going to kind of snowball...shopping-baking-making-decorating-wrapping-visiting Santa-
shopping-sleepovers-more wrapping-shopping-baking-visiting friends and family.......Wow, it really is almost Christmas! I am excited as well but I am feeling a little overwhelmed by all I still have to do. Santa came early and delivered my new camera yesterday and I can hardly WAIT to get my hands on it. I am hoping and praying for naps/rests for the kids today so I can check it out in peace.



I was changing the sheets on my bed and walked in to find him jumping from my vanity bench to the bed.....and like a good mother I picked up the camera instead of making him stop.I'm telling ya, the excitement is in the  air!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.