The End.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Today I baked the last of the muffins for our little project, Muffins For Haiti. Six dozen muffins today and now I am done. Wow. I can't believe I did it, that I really baked that many muffins, kept track of it all, bagged them, delivered them, answered so many emails and phone calls.....wow. I have one last delivery and then I will calculate the total profits. I'm really excited to see what the final number is and how close we are to our goal of $500.00 for UNICEF. I think we started this little project 3 long weeks ago and today I can say that I am really proud of what we accomplished, whether we meet our goal or not. And don't worry, this won't be the last Muffin Post, I will let you know what our final donation ends up being. Now, Bu-bye chocolate chip muffins...I've had enough of you for a while!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.