Surviving Summer :: Mud Kitchen

Sunday, July 29, 2012




You ready for this one?
I have the perfect activity for you this week but it's messy... like really messy.
There will be dirt and mud everywhere and a little mud might even be digested.
Oh, but it is so worth it.
I made a Mud Kitchen yesterday for the kids(and my friend's kids) and it kept them busy for a long,
long time.
There were five kids:  ages 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and they all loved it.



















Besides a big pile of dirt, all you need is-
buckets of water
rocks
shells
flowers & grass
sticks
shovels or scoops
muffin tins, bowls, cups, pans





Have your hose close by... and the bath water ready to go.
Happy Monday, hope you have a great week!





4 comments:

  1. love your mud kitchen. We have one in the back yard we put together a couple years ago I still have it set up for when kids come over...it's great...I love your lil stove, so cute, looks like they had fun getting dirty. have a great week. Mica @ The Child's Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun, and surely getting dirty and muddy is what being a kid is all about, at least that is how it used to be before all these ridiculous health and safety rules came into play, especially here in the UK. I love your mud kitchen and by the looks of it so did the kids :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. my kids LOVE doing this out in their playhouse!
    fun mama! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! those cupcakes look delicious! I'm sure you had to pretend to try them. Giggles

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.