So happy that today is Friday.
And even happier that Eric is now officially on vacation for the next 10 days.
Because if you are a stay-at-home mom, too, you know that when the husband is on vacation from work = you are on vacation, too.
We are taking a road trip for a few days next week and the rest is just wide open--
just taking it easy and doing whatever we want.
And I really, really love that.
A few of my favorite things from this week--
* we finished up swim lessons and bid farewell until next Summer(Bu-Bye Tucker's mom!)
* made a mud kitchen
* got to spend the day with my BFF, sans children + day time margaritas
* found some awesome things for the shop this week
* found some awesome things for myself
* made some delicious homemade blueberry pancakes
* saw a rainbow
* followed by a beautiful sunset
* drove by when the rides were being set up at the carnival one night
And my favorite picture of the whole week-- the kids being silly and laughing so hard they couldn't stop
(probably about butts or some body part/bodily function I am guessing).
I love it so much though, butt talk, dirty feet and all.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
See you next week.