Shop Update :: Christmas Is Coming

Monday, December 3, 2012







I added some fun, vintage  Christmas stuff to the shop last week, check it out.
And don't forget, you can head over to Alicia's and get the code for 20% off  anything in my shop!
Also, you can use the code ------> Lucky 13 at check-out to get 20% off everything in Alicia's Shop now through December 15.
She has some awesome stuff over there, go see.





Happy Monday!
Now come back here tomorrow morning and join me for Coffee why don't ya?
Maybe you guys have some advice for forcing me to get into the Christmas Spirit.... :)




1 comment:

  1. agh.
    i always struggle to find my christmas spirit.
    every single year.
    i always feel better after i make a big calendar that is everyones' events combined so i am not as stressed about remembering stuff so i can relax in between ALL THE ACTIVITIES. but that's just me.
    about half way through december i usually remember why christmas is good...

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.