Thrifting on Thursday

Thursday, March 28, 2013


Hey there and Happy Thursday.
How exactly did it get to be Thursday already, anyway?!
We are off  tomorrow for Good Friday and we were off this past Monday for a snow day, 
 so this short 3-day school week is just about over.




If you have been here before you know that I am crazy in love with thrifting and finding that perfect little thing you
never even knew you wanted/needed... or better yet, that thing you  have been searching for and finally found.
That is the best feeling. I  love  that feeling.
Every week I will be sharing things I come across while thrifting/rummage sailing/antiquing/junking--
whatever you wanna call it.

So, if you follow me on Instagram,  you might have seen that last weekend we found the best, most crowded junk 
and non-junk-filled little antique store ever. It was so good.
My kids are really good little shoppers but I really wish I could have gone back without them so I could look a bit longer without
worrying about them breaking something.


{A few of my favorite things I saw there, just a few though cause there was a lot}




And here are my thrifting finds from the past week; the camera is from the shop above and the rest
of the loot is from one of my favorite little hole-in-the-wall thrift shops here in town.




$4.10, folks.
I love, love, love it.
Some times when I go into these places I will give myself a little budget of like $5 just for the fun of it... just to see how much
I can get for such a little amount. It's kinda fun.

//////////////

Are you a thrifter?
Have you found any really good bargains lately?  Please do tell.




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I stopped by today! It has been awhile. :) I am following you now on instagram, it seems that ever since I started instagram my blog visits have become less....anyway I LOVE thrifting and usually go for shoes, then clothes, books and then on to the houswares...then I go around again in a circle because I ALWAYS see something new that I missed the first time around. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.