Right Here, From This Little Spot...

Friday, June 21, 2013

This morning my little spot is in the backyard on the patio.
This little table with my recently thrifted sailboat table cloth, my radio that is currently playing scratchy 70's folk music(Hello,
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)and this  blue jar of flowers I cut from my parent's house just yesterday...
THIS is my view this morning.
This is Summer.



There is a light breeze this morning so there are no bugs out now- which is a really good thing, it is super quiet except for the birds
and a little traffic out front ... the kids are at Vacation Bible School for  two more hours.
Yes, three more hours.
So peaceful... plenty of time to think, drink my coffee and daydream.

So that's exactly what I am doing; sitting outside, imagining some of the things I would like to do in my backyard...
Wishing I had a really nice, sunny spot for a huge garden... but we really don't because our backyard is mostly shaded, but I'm
not letting it end there... instead I am trying to think up creative solutions.
I am looking at outdoor spaces on Pinterest, magazines and a new book... it's fun,  if only to imagine.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Right here in this little space this morning, I am drinking my coffee and making a mental list of all the things I need to do today--
bank, post office, store... maybe time for a quick swim.
Maybe?
I am looking forward(so, so forward!) to tonight because I am going to see my 4 best girlfriends, we have not all been together
since our trip in April.
I am super excited and know it is going to be a fun night!


And lastly, right here in this little space of mine this morning, I am thankful.
Thankful for the comments and support from my last post on Anxiety & Flying... thank you so much for the comments!
Sometimes it is a weird, scary, embarrassing thing to be honest and really put yourself out there like that, for all to read, but I am always
glad when I do.
It's a weird thing... and a good thing all at the same time.

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!


1 comment:

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.