Instagrammin' My Way To Florida(and Back)

Friday, April 26, 2013


Just a few of my favorite Instagrams from vacation, because you know... there are a whole lot more than this, right?
I took so many pictures with my phone and next time I think I won't even take my big camera to the beach and I'll only use my
phone, it would be much easier and you don't have to worry about the whole sand in the lenses thing.
Oh-- and by the way, I'm lucky13amy on Instagram if you wanna follow along.



These pictures really make me wish I was laying on the beach right now... toes in the sand, looking for shells, wading out into
the ocean... Sigh.
On my to-do list for this weekend is to order prints of these, I just need to figure out where to order them from.
I will do it. No, really, I will. I sware.
>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers to a great weekend!
linking up here today-


life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Love how pics transport. I'm slowly going through mine. I'll blog it. Don't care if people want to see them or not. They are for me;) Loved yours.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment...you know you wanna.